# FlowForge Docs
Welcome to the FlowForge documentation.
This documentation covers everything you need to get started with the FlowForge platform, as an administrator, end-user, contributor, or all three.
# About FlowForge
FlowForge is an open-source low-code platform based on the OpenJS Foundation Node-RED project. It provides the tools you need to run and manage multiple Node-RED instances in your own environment.
- FlowForge Concepts - understanding the platform
- FlowForge Cloud - details specific to the hosted service
- Installing FlowForge - how to install the platform
- Administrator documentation - how to administer the platform
- User documentation - how to use the platform
- Contributing to FlowForge - how to contribute to the Open Source project
- API Documentation - Developer API documentation