- Development & Design Practices
- Front End
- How We Work
- Using Git
- Internal Operations
- People Ops
- Sales & Marketing
Sales demo's are vital for customer to gain a deep understanding in the value offered by the FlowForge product.
# FlowForge Basics
# Node-RED Basics
# Setup steps
- Request access to the device_demo group on FlowForge
- Ensure you've got an up-to-date device agent:
npm install @flowforge/flowforge-device-agent
- Go to the teams "Devices" page, register a new device.
- Download the YAML file per the instructions
- FlowForge allows customers to manage many Node-RED instances, where ever these are running. The only requirement for them is to be (intermittently) connected to the internet and be able to run Node-RED.
- Devices assigned to a project will run the same flows
- Devices can be differentiated from one-another by using environment variables