- KPIs and OKRs
- Remote Work
- Access Control Policy
- Data Management Policy
- Information Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Operations Security Policy
- Information Security Policy and Acceptable Use Policy
- Secure Development Policy
- Cryptography Policy
- Development & Design Practices
- Front End
- How We Work
- Markdown How-To
- Using Git
- Website A/B Testing
- Internal Operations
- People Ops
- Sales & Marketing
- Boiler Plate Descriptions
- Content Channels
- Content Types
- Marketing - Website
# FlowForge Cloud Change Control
We track changes made to either the Staging or Production environments of FlowForge Cloud through issues on the CloudProject repository.
The issues should record the nature of the change required, which environment it applies to and provide all of the necessary details to enact the change and to verify the change was successful.
- Create a Change Request issue on the CloudProject repository.
- Obtain a review and approval to make the change from Engineering leadership - this should be done as a comment on the issue.
- Assign the issue to the person making the change.
- Once the change has been applied, verify the change is complete
- Close the issue once verified
On this page
Updated: Thu Apr 13 2023 14:43:35 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)