- Development & Design Practices
- Front End
- How We Work
- Using Git
- Internal Operations
- People Ops
- Sales & Marketing
# FlowForge Branding Guidelines
For FlowForge Assets (e.g. logos, pictograms, and raw design files), please look in the
/design/Media folder on Google Drive.
In both the FlowForge application and on our website, we use Tailwind CSS. With Tailwind, comes the
font-sans class, which we use across FlowForge.
For branded materials such as videos and images we have two stylized fonts in-use:
- "DIN Alternate Bold": Used in videos & social media content.
- "Baloo Da 2": Used in the FlowForge logo.
# Colour Palette
All app and site iconography uses Heroicons, by the makers of Tailwind CSS. Within our flowforge app, we have two icon sizes available which can be assigned with
These larger images are used for stylistic purposes. We use pictograms to communicate in a glance, offer interactivity, or simplify complex ideas.
If you wish to create your own Pictograms, you can use this Adobe Illustrator file as a template: pictogram.ai
- 128 x 128px: Used when showing multiple pictograms in the same section of the website or application.
- 250 x 250 px: Used as part of page headers, inline with the page title and page description.